Saturday, November 28, 2009

My new lenovo laptop has a problematic internal wireless card? help please?

my new lenovo laptop has a problematic internal wireless card? help please?
Ok, so I recently purchased a new lenovo 3000 C200 laptop from Tigerdirect with Vista already installed, and it was working great. But now i have a problem connecting to the wireless internet in my house. I ran a diagnostic and it said that my wireless card had an internal error. How can i solve this and do I have to reinstall Vista?
Laptops & Notebooks - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well i don't have the answer to your question but i have a lenovo laptop 3000 c200 with windows xp. many times i notice the wireless internet shuts off and i wasn't sure why until i realized that under the tabs Lenovo Care -> Wireless And Networking -> Power On/Off Wireless Radios the wireless radio kept shutting itself off, if i turn it back on it will connect again, but its very annoying.

Read more discussions: